Norton Bootable Recovery Tool comes along with Norton setup that scans and removes viruses, spyware, malware, and other security risks. You can run Norton Bootable Recovery Tool only from a DVD or a USB drive, if you cannot start your computer, you cannot install your Norton product or you cannot run the Norton product that is already installed on your pc.
Norton Bookable Recovery Tool detects and resolves viruses, Trojan horses, hacking tools, spyware, adware, track ware, and ransomware and it can be downloaded from Norton.com/setup.
If your computer gets infected, you cannot boot into your operating system. In some cases, your data gets inaccessible to you due to virus attacks or other infections. Norton Bookable Recovery Tool helps you to retrieve data.
You must use a USB storage device to retrieve your data through the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool.
(Note: Ensure that the USB storage device stays plugged in when you retrieve your data using Norton Bootable Recovery Tool. Also, ensure that the USB storage device has enough free space to occupy the retrieved data.
Steps to retrieve data:
1. Insert the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool DVD or USB drive.
2. Turn on or restart your computer
3. Select the DVD or the USB drive on which you created Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, and
then press Enter.
4. In the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool page, select the Boot option.
5. In the Select Language list, select your preferred language, and then click OK.
6. Read the Norton license agreement.
7. Click Agree to launch the tool.
8. If you have installed multiple OS on your computer, you can select the relevant operating
system from which you want to retrieve the data.
9. Click Retrieve your files in the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool main window.
10. Click Next.
11. If you have plugged in multiple USB storage devices on your computer you can select the USB Storage device on which you want to retrieve the data.
12. Click Retrieve Files option.
13.Norton Bootable Recovery Tool retrieves the files and displays them in the Retrieve Files
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool is not a replacement for real-time protection from viruses and security risks, it protects your computer from future infections, install Norton Security via norton.com/setup or continue using the Norton product that you have already purchased.
I am WOLVORINE web developer, teacher, and writer currently living in USA. My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in gaming and video games.You can click the button above to read my blog.Visit@:- Office.com/setup☞McAfee.com/Activate ☞ Email Support Numbers